One in 26 people in the United States will develop epilepsy at some point in their lifetime. At this moment, there are 2.5 million Americans affected by this disorder— 375,000 of them live in Florida.
Each year, EFOF hosts a series of walks throughout the state to raise awareness and funds to benefit Floridians living with epilepsy.
Your support and collaboration helps the foundation provide medical and social services and continue the fight to stop seizures, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy.
To participate, find a walk near you and RSVP! Tickets are $25.
If you want to become a fundraiser, sign up to start or join a team and our office will contact you with more information.
Simply walk the day of the event? Register to walk as an individual!
- Raise $50 and receive a Walk the Talk t-shirt
- Free t-shirt for walkers living with epilepsy
- Registered walkers under 12 years old who raise $20+ will receive a t-shirt
- Raise $250+ and receive a free raffle ticket for door prizes
- Raise $500+ and receive a Walk the Talk hat
- Raise $1,500+ and receive an American Express gift card for $100